The CTIRS provides the following services which contribute to supporting the development of Macao as a WTLC and tourism education and training base in the GBA. The services also promote and coordinate research work, programs and events related in general to tourism and IR development.
- Integrated Resort Career Simulation Program (IRCSP): ongoing 1-day program designed for students or individuals who are interested in the different career opportunities offered by IRs in Macao and the hospitality industries in the GBA and beyond.
- Study trips: intended for UM and other GBA post-secondary students to gain a better understanding of the current trends and latest developments in tourism and IRs in this region.
- Executive education programs: open enrollment learning opportunities or programs tailored for the industry. These include executive development programs (EDPs), short training courses and workshops, etc.
- Online training programs: offer open enrollment to give industry practitioners the opportunity to exchange dialogue and ideas on the latest advancements in the industry.
- Consultancy services: accept business and policy related consultancy projects from the industry and Macao government to provide expert advice and recommendations. Projects that contribute to the development of Macao as a WTLC in the GBA and beyond will be given priority.
- Research events: coordinate and organize research activities/projects in the IR, hospitality and tourism fields in Macao, other cities in the GBA and beyond.
Please contact Mr. Jason Tang with related enquiries by email: email@example.com or phone: (853) 8822-8871.